Friday, October 19, 2007

Announcing.......

Ethan James Brouwer

IMG_0141


Yup, we finally choose a name for our next little bundle of boy.

Ethan means strong and optimistic, solid and enduring, or permanent.


Ethan will be joining all of us on January 15th at 12:00 pm. Nope, it's not mothers intuition, it was the surgery center at Evergreen calling and telling me that's when I am scheduled for my c-section. Now don't write that in permanent ink on your calendars just yet, we all know what happened to Mr. Sean's due date....


I am so happy to be able to put a name to all the kicking and squirming going on within me. It is also nice to tell Sean about Ethan, instead of always referring to baby brother (although when Sean say's Ethan is sounds like E-fan). So there you go, Jason, Sarah, Sean and Ethan, that's our little family.


Sarah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on coming up with a name. I wish we'd decided sooner. It took until Zachary was about 4 months old for Gabe to stop calling him "baby brother". You guys chose very well. I really like it.
Kimberly

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! It's so stinkin cute! and your right it gives your family name line up a nice tone.

Gretchen

The Winks said...

Welcome Ethan! :)

Anonymous said...

That was on my name list I think with Evan - it is a great name & we cannot wait to meet the little man!
Thanks for the photos of the beach - I don't remember that part of Venice Beach but that was almost 20 years ago - it was probably there I was just too young to notice.
So, when are you headed home & are you glad it is for good?
Take care - can't wait to see you!