Friday, October 12, 2007

One Year Ago

Some times, ok all the time, I like to go back one year and look at Sean's pictures. Since I have basically taken pictures of him every day of his life, it is fun to go back one year to the day and see what the little cutie looked like.



WARNING! This post will contains precious pictures of an adorable little boy! You've been warned.


Just look at him!! Soooo cute!
IMG_6222


One year ago Sean had just learned how to walk, and he had his first hair cut.
IMG_6221


I absolutely LOVE this picture!
IMG_6225

IMG_6219


This was Mr. Nutty. He was our little back yard squirrel at our last house. He would actually knock on this window to let us know he was ready for more food. We feed him so much that I am sure the top 2 inches of that yard are pure peanut.
IMG_6217


Some times I get carried away and spend way to much time pouring over old pictures. While I was downloading the pictures from 2006 I decided to go back one more year and see Sean in 2005. Here he is at 4 months old. What a little bundle he was, look at that double chin. You would not have guessed that 4 months ago he was a preemie, huh.
IMG_0942


Have a good day!

Sarah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I might add that 2 years ago was also the day I picked up my used V-tach, which is why we were sitting in the parking lot taking pictures of sean.