Wednesday, September 26, 2007

He's Mine!

For the past two years, I have listened to everyone say how Sean looks just like his daddy. People we don't even know will chime in on it, strangers at the grocery store, people at the park, even the cleaning lady said something yesterday. Yep, all this time I thought Sean was the spitting image of his father.....then I discovered this picture!!

IMG_8454
During my last trip home, I was digging through some old pictures and I found this! Yea, Sean looks like ME! He is mine!
I estimate that I was around 2 in this picture.

Here is Jason around 3 years old.

IMG_8451

Awww, such a cutie!



Yes, Sean does have a little daddy in him, but I think I'm going to take credit for this one.

IMG_2515


Me
IMG_7659


Me
IMG_2330


Well, ok, maybe he does resemble his dad a little.
IMG_2287


Jason
IMG_2390


Definitely Jason
IMG_7411


more Jason
IMG_7616


Jason all the way!
IMG_7602


Yes, your right, we should go further back, how about some baby pictures. Here is Jason at 3 months.
IMG_8457




Ok, you have a good point, Sean did look a lot like Jason as a baby.
IMG_1232


Jason
IMG_0502


Definitely Jason!
IMG_1307


Look at this angelic child! What a sweetie :) Let's see if Sean resembled me as a baby.
IMG_8460


Looks like Me
sean


Definitely ME
IMG_0701


More Me!
IMG_1604

Well there you have it, I win, he looks like me.

Ok, true it is not a contest, but for 2 years now I have had to endure the thought that my precious child looks nothing like me. Now I photographic evidence that he does.

After I discovered this picture I asked Jason's Dad if Sean looks like Jason did as a child. "Of course not," he said, "he must look like you." Hmmm maybe I should have just asked my father-in-law.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's a nice bike!

Laners said...

LOL, this is a hilarious post. Your commentary is so funny, and yes Sean looks just like you. He looks like both of you. Can't wait to meet Baby B.

terra said...

he looks just like you at the age of 2 but like Jason when he was a baby. I get it all the time with allison too. Everyone says she looks like dad. I say, well at least she has my eyes and hair color. Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, (Alisa) Yes, Sean looked more like Jason when he was a baby - that must be why we all continue to think he looks like his daddy. And...they are both strong willed :) . Wow, I just read the past 3 days, you have been busy with mud storms and the fair. L.A. is certainly an experience.

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

All I can say is, nice bowl cut!

The Winks said...

I think he looks like you in that first baby picture, but I will also say that that baby picture of you doesn't really look like you now! Cut e pics!