Thursday, September 6, 2007

It's a ............

BOY!!
That's right, baby B is officially a baby boy. Sean is getting a brother.
The ultrasound showed that baby B is growing well and all looks normal....normal? whats that! I am so happy to see that everything is healthy, it was at this 20 week appointment with Sean that we first started having problems. He's been giving us problems ever since :)!

Jason and I will continue to work through the naming process, and I will let you all know when we have one. If you want to chime in on this topic we are open to suggestions. Maybe we'll put it up to a vote on the blog....nah :)

Well now that the little guys gender is a known variable, I must get busy "nesting" and pick out some decor for the nursery! First I will have to clear out the nursery :).



Here's Baby B!
The pictures are not very clear from the ultrasound, and then I took pictures of them with the camera, so the are pretty fuzzy.
IMG_2948


IMG_2950

Awww he looks like his Daddy.
IMG_2952

He had his little hands up by his face, super cute. We also saw him put his fingers in his mouth. He was really precious, already!
IMG_2953

Talk about precious!! Hmmm do you think baby B will look much different? Maybe a red head this time?
IMG_2922



Thanks for reading, I will be back to doing daily posts when I get back to L.A. If you would like e-mail alerts notifying you when I do add a post, just put your e-mail address in the "subscribe" box on the left side of the screen. Then you will receive an e-mail telling you there is a new post.

Health update: Sean's cold seems to be getting better today, yeh. We had a bad day yesterday and a tough night, but things appear to be clearing up.


Ok, I better get back to breathing all this fresh air!

4 comments:

Laners said...

I'm so happy for you guys, I can't even describe it.
If I can help with the decor please let me know, I would be honered too.
In regards to the names check out http://babynamewizard.com/namevoyager/lnv0105.html you can type it a name and it will tell you its popularity. I like it cause I like names that are no longer the most popular and unique. Good luck with the naming process.

terra said...

congrats. We are so happy for you all. We hope to see you while you are home. Let me know if you need any help.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad all looks well!!! 2 boys aren't so bad. (:
Connie

Anonymous said...

Yes, boys are AWESOME!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!! What does Sean think about it all? So, have you bought a toddler bed yet for him?
Ahhh - decorating what is that?
Glad to hear Sean is feeling better. Hope to see you this week & let me know if need anything!