Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My son is obsessed with lawn mowers

Just a little post today. My second son (still in womb) is sucking the life out of me and I need to go take a nap. Come to think of it, maybe it is my first son who is sucking the life out of me. I blame them both!

I think Sean is going to be a landscaper or grounds keeper when he grows up, he LOVES all forms of lawn care. He is so enamored with lawn mowers, weed whackers, leaf blowers...anything that makes noise and works in the yard. He asks daily to go to Lowes, actually about forty times a day. He loves to look at lawn mowers, touch lawn mowers, talk about lawn mowers. Today I took Sean to Griffith Park again, there is a huge playground he likes to play at.

IMG_3177


Shortly after we arrived the giant riding lawn mower/ tractor thingy came along to mow the grass.
IMG_3200


Sean dropped everything and ran over to watch the lawn mower! He stood here forever just watching and talking about grass and mowers and cutting.... I got bored and took out a book at his point so I'm not quite sure what else he talked about.
IMG_3201


"Look mom, look mom", "he's cutting the grass, he's cutting the grass", "the blades go round and round, the blades go round and round"!!
IMG_3203


he followed the mower all over to watch it.
IMG_3207

IMG_3208


pssst kid, there is a huge play structure right behind you.
IMG_3210

IMG_3211


After the mower moved on and Sean got over the grief of not having the mower to watch anymore, he decided to play a little.
IMG_3215


IMG_3179


Ahh, the life of Sean.
IMG_3195

IMG_3187


Off to dream land for me!

Sarah

2 comments:

Laners said...

miss you guys. Glad Sean is having fun.

Anonymous said...

Ironicaly, when I mow at home, he runs away from the lawn mower. He has a healthy dose of self-preservation instinct.