Sunday, August 19, 2007

Let the relocation begin

Well here we go, it has taken me a few days but I have finally succeeded in setting up a blog that friends and family can tune into at will and see what we traveling Brouwers are up to. I will do my best to post something daily, especially for our family.

Warning: this blog may contain extremely cute pictures of an adorable little boy.

Let's start with Sean's first plane ride.
IMG_2233


IMG_2235


With the help of several books and a handful of Tonka trucks Sean was very well behaved during the flight.
IMG_2234


IMG_2241

We had to wait at the gate for a little while and I noticed a funny little warning on the planes engine.
IMG_2237

Lets take a closer look. Really....do we need this warning. More importantly do we need this warning facing toward the plane. IMG_2238

Mount Rainer
IMG_2243

Sean with his beloved Thomas suitcase.
IMG_2245

This suitcase caused quite a problem at the security check in Seattle. I had a screaming toddler on my hands when we had to put it through the x-ray. "No, no, not Thomas!!!!"
IMG_2248

IMG_2249


Well I have already taken several pictures and I am looking forward to sharing them with you.
See you soon.

6 comments:

Jason said...

Awesome pics gorgeous!

Laners said...

Ohh YAY!!! As always I LOVE your pictures, you take great ones.
CJ and I miss you guys a LOT, not a day goes by that CJ doesn't mention Sean.
Hope all is well and talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
i miss you tons already. Jasper is still talking about how cool his friend Sean is. Can't wait to see you in Sept. and find out what that little pumpkin will be wearing (blue or pink?). Talk to you soon, and try to enjoy this adventure no matter how hot it is:)
Linds

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,
So glad you started this blog so we know how you guys are doing. Missed seeing you at church today. Cindy L.

Gretchen said...

I always love seeing pics of Sean. I remember my first flying trips with a 2 year old-now there's a movie title "2 Year Old's on a Plance" :) I'm sending you cool wish's-have a great day!

Anonymous said...

We're glad you made it safe and can't wait for you to be home again. I was showing Rachel the pictures with Sean and when the one with you came up she said, "Oh, there's Sarup". Anyway, it was pretty cute. Talk to you soon!
Stefanie