Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday

We visited a great church today in the Simi Vally Cornerstone
The pastor spoke on being filled with the spirit, and that the evidence of that will show in our daily life through our actions to others and our thankfullness. He spoke about christians needing to be thankful, hmm am I? Am I truly thankful for all that God has given me daily or do I tend to take it for granted and dwell on the things that are a current nusence, like the L.A. heat!
Well I will go forth and try to be more thankful this week, I hope your heart is thankfull this week too.

We did miss our home church today.
Mill Creek Foursquare
Both sites allow you to download sermons, I highly recomend last sundays teaching from pastor Chris on Solitude. Sean missed his little sunday school class so Jason and I had to sing his favoret "deep and wide" song for him.

No comments: