Monday, August 20, 2007

Universal Studio Citywalk

On Saturday we went to Universal Studios Citywalk, which is an outdoor mall on the Universal Studios site. According to there sign, it is the entertainment capitol of L.A. (ooooo)

IMG_2350

Several of you have e-mailed complaining about the Seattle weather so I threw in some palm trees to warm you up a little.
IMG_2366


IMG_2364

This is an actual oxygen bar! I have never seen one so I did the only proper tourist thing to do and whipped out my camera.
IMG_2360

They are thinking, "who is this pale girl, and why is she taking our picture?"
IMG_2359

Jason and Sean thought this was pretty cool, they sat and stared at it for a while. Everything down here is a little crazy like this. All things Hollywood, it's all about the entertainment industry. I will post more "Hollywood" pictures in the future so you can see what I mean.

IMG_2363


IMG_2395


IMG_2396

Shaq got a little rowdy so I had to shut him down.
IMG_2397

We had dinner at the Bubba Gump restaurant, yes we had shrimp.
IMG_2387


Toddler meltdown! I like to put pictures like this in because I know my mom is sitting and laughing right now. "Ha ha Sarah, you deserve it". I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to my mom and dad for throwing fits in public. sorry
IMG_2390

Yea, Jason's parents are laughing too.

I don't know why he looks so frustrated it is his son after all.
IMG_2388

Oh yea, a cheeseburger makes it all better. See, he is Jason's son.
IMG_2392


IMG_2391


At the citywalk there is a water fountain, Sean calls them mountains right now, that the kids can play in. The water randomly squirts up from holes in the ground. At first Sean was very leery of this water assaulting him from beneath.
IMG_2351

but he quickly warmed up to it.
IMG_2355

Did I mention that it is about 96 degrees with no real breeze to speak of, yea I was about to follow him in and run around myself.
IMG_2356


IMG_2372

Whoa, where's this kids mom? his pants are falling down.
IMG_2378

These are the times when a big strong husband come in handy. That's why I keep him around, to man handle wet kicking toddlers, thanks hun!
IMG_2384

Sean and I are standing in the parking garage at Universal Studio. If you call Moses and part the brown smog sea behind us you can see some rolling hills, in CA they call them mountains. Look at that dirty air! Yuck
IMG_2400

This picture is also taken from the parking garage. It appears to be a movie or TV plane crash set.
IMG_2401-1

Also from the parking garage, a picture of our apartment complex. If you head to the right around this mountain you would see the Hollywood sign.
IMG_2402-1

3 comments:

Laners said...

i'm sorry to laugh sarah, but you guys look SO HOT!!!

The Winks said...

Your commentary is cracking me up. Keep them coming, and keep up your sense of humor :) Looking good! Our 67 degree day today with rain probably sounds good to you about now, huh? Gotta love the toddler stage. Wait until #2 is eating and it happens...ahhhhh, what fun.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! You are hysterical!!!! Maybe a little crazy with pregnancy hormones & life changing events but nonetheless FUNNY my friend!
I love the photos - look how much printing you will do at the end of this year with all that LA excitement! Don't freak out Jason!!!
Miss you but love that you are keeping us all up to date.
Take care!